My Cats

Peppa

Almost 11 years ago, Peppa came to my house through the roof, she was only about 1 week old (according to the veterinarian), I noticed her presence because the dogs that my father had, at that time, began to bark and Peppa was about to fall, I managed to save her and from that moment I decided to adopt her.

Luna
Peppa is very hairy, she has very straight hair, she is very lazy and very affectionate (compared to most other cats), she is also the mother of my other cat named Luna, she is more energetic than her mother, because she love to play with my brother and my nephew, they like to hug him and give him kisses on the stomach.

Peppa sleeping in the bed.
Both are very important in my life, since I share with them every day, mainly with Peppa, since she sleeps with me and purrs me 
Luna sitting in the bed.



every night, Luna is also very affectionate but she likes to sleep alone, plus she is very restless and when she was also staying with me, at 4:00 in the morning she wanted to go down to eat and I wake up, so I bought her a bed so she could sleep in the living room so she could be calm.

One of the things that makes me laugh a lot about Luna is that I touch her back and stick my tongue out of her, and she also washes my hair when I'm in bed with her.

Luna videos:
         


Comentarios

  1. Hi! luna sitting is very tender but I can't tell which one is each :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How good the photo of Luna. He looks like a bandit

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi!! I found the video of Luna washing your hair very funny, she is quite a stylist! haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes in my study plan: