Algarrobo Beach

In January 2017 we went with my family to Algarrobo beach (commune), the trip was approximately 2 hours (including the traffic that was in those days, since the vast majority travel in that summer season or also in February) but it was worth the worth the wait. I went with my parents, sister, uncles, cousins, etc, we were approximately 20 people and we stayed on my uncles' plot. What we did the most in those 2 weeks was eat in the different restaurants of the coastal resort, we went to the pool, we also did camping and took a ride in the boats and yachts on the beach, it was a very good experience since my family is super motivated to We carry out many activities with which we all have a good time.

For me, it has been the best experience since most of my life I have not shared much with the rest of my family, since no one lives nearby, so the prospect of us all going to the beach was a nice experience. I know them better, and thanks to that trip I was able to share more with several of my cousins ​​close to my age and to this day there is good communication.

Comentarios

  1. Hi it's beautiful Algarrobo, once I visited it but I didn't do much... I would like to ride yachts too

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes in my study plan: