North Pole in the 21st century:

As it says in the title, I would like to travel to the North Pole in 2045, where I think it will be considered one of the largest countries on the planet and, in turn, one of the coldest.
I'd probably like to live there for a while, to see if I can get used to the cold weather there, but I've always liked the cold anyway, I'm not a big fan of hot, dry places, so I don't think I'd It is hard for me to adapt, and I would also like to live with the native animals and be able to take care of them and
preserve their homes. I would also like to be able to learn more about taking care of that


climate so that the glaciers do not melt, to have the technology of the future to be able to preserve and control the climate so that it can be adapted for all people and animals, thus increasing the fauna of that country and in turn it would be much more varied, where everyone would have a home to live in and would be safer, away from hunters and meat product industries.
Another reason why I would like to live there is because in the year 2045, the capital (Santiago) will have a very high maximum temperature, and as I mentioned before, I don't like the heat, so I would look for a place more similar to my tastes.


I also believe that in those years, in addition to the fauna, there would be a lot of vegetation given that it could increase as long as the temperature could be controlled, nature that is from warmer environments could be kept in greenhouses and with the technology of the future, be able to adapt it to the cold climate of the North Pole.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes in my study plan: